Saturday, September 3, 2011

Long time no speak...

Its been a while.  I know, I have explanations.  I'm currently working on a death penalty case that is set to go to trial on Oct 24.  We simply are not ready.  The judge isn't hearing it.  So I am putting in alot of hours.  I also just returned to coaching.  Its still hot ya'll.  Whew! This coming week, I'm heading to Wyoming for 3 weeks of training.  So yeah.

On the personal side, I've been tired.  I finally got some sleeping pills and they work well.  However, I'm so over getting up in the heat at the crack of dawn to get my miles in.  But last week I ran 8 miles.   We went to the top of golf ball hill.  It was steep and long, but we made it.
Golf Ball

This week we Ran 7.61 miles.  During and after I was in some major pain.  But I got it done.  









My Garmin.  It tells no lies.

So I will be gone for 3 weeks.  Back to the ranch.  I will return with Pics.
My group at the top.  Can you see me?




No comments:

Post a Comment