Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All in a day's work.

Today in Spartan fashion, I went to work and did some case management.  This means, I spoke to a couple of clients on the phone and then looked at pictures.  Here is the fashion:
Now check out those high heeled gladiators.  I was ready for battle. 

Who was I gonna battle? Sigh, the dentist at 2.  I steeled myself for the visit.  Spoke to the troops and went in. 
Now my dentist is pretty good.  But he still scares the living crap out of me.  I mean who wants to see a needle headed towards the mouth? Luckily for me, today was just a cleaning.  Yay! I get these every three months.  I know, alot right.  But I had dental surgery, blah blah blah lupus blah.  See, makes total sense.  

After this adventure, I coached a hill run.  It was nice.  We were suppose to run 2 miles, but ended up running 2.37 because I really do get lost in the neighborhood.  If it was up to me, we'd never back it back to the store.   The only thing that would make this day better is if the Thunder actually wins tonight and there is another game on Friday.  

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment