Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crossfit!

Let me start by saying that I've been a busy bee.  I still haven't put up my Wyoming pictures (I swear I will).  But this weekend, I begin my half marathon training.  Honestly, its hot as hades here too.  I'm nervous.  In a bid to be prepared, I decided to change gyms to one that has crossfit.  Now, I drive ALL the way across town to the YWCA.  This is the only gym in town with affordable crossfit.

Crossfit is no joke! Its hard and fast and you will be sore.  Usually, it takes about 20-25 mins to get done (depending on YOU).  We do stuff like sprinting, super squats with weights, burpies, etc.  It ain't easy.  I keep going because I truly believe this will help me to be a better runner.  Sigh, at least I hope a whole lot.  Here's a pic of my first day:
I think I look intense.  


No comments:

Post a Comment